Thermal Engineering was established in 1984 as a small heat exchanger manufacturer.
• From laboratory to company. High performance ceramic furnaces able to ensure significant savings, thanks to the innovative exchangers.
• Industrial furnaces manufactured for heat treatments. The new Research and Development department creates one of the first microcontroller process controllers.
• Well furnaces, chamber furnaces, bell furnaces, tunnel type furnaces, controlled atmosphere furnaces, electric or gas.
• The sales force expands and Thermal Engineering installs its furnaces throughout the world.
• The internal electronic department is created and TE Control software is developed, also sold to other manufacturers.
• Job Furnaces and Bullfire are created.